M244 Padmore & Barnes Higgins Shoe – Tan Leather
The Original Padmore & Barnes Iconic Style Manufactured on our exclusive original Nature form last. Hand stitched upper, Hand lasted 4 eyelet tie, supple leathers, Plantation Crepe Sole.
The original Padmore & Barnes iconic style
- Originally launched in the 1960s and today continues to excite the footwear world.
- Manufactured on our original Nature Form last, this handstitched Moccasin style fits like a glove.
- Using only Genuine Plantation crepe for soleing and the finest quality leathers ensures that the tradition of fine shoemaking continues.
- Over the past 50 years Padmore & Barnes shoes have been sold in all the major cities around the world, London, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Montréal etc.
- Handstitched by locals in their homes, the tradition of hand crafted footwear continues today.