M665 Padmore & Barnes One Piece Shoe – Black Suede
The Original Padmore & Barnes Iconic Style Manufactured on our exclusive original Nature form last. Constructed from one single piece of leather, Hand lasted 2 eyelet side tie, supple leathers Plantation Crepe Sole.
The original Padmore & Barnes iconic style
- Originally launched in the 1960s and today continues to excite the footwear world.
- Manufactured on our original Nature Form last.
- Using only Genuine Plantation crepe for soleing and the finest quality leathers ensures that the tradition of fine shoemaking continues.
- Over the past 50 years Padmore & Barnes shoes have been sold in all the major cities around the world, London, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Montréal etc.
- Handstitched by locals in their homes, the tradition of hand crafted footwear continues today.